100 Miles for Leukemia

A summary of how my training is going for the Team In Training fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I am biking 100 miles in early June out in Lake Tahoe, NV.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New from California: Hoser Estate


Now Available from Prospero Winery: “Hoser Estate”

(Ok, it’s actually Prospero’s Pleasantville Red, a palatable red table wine with a different label on it, but cut me some slack, making wine is pretty hard, I hear)

As part of my fund raising efforts for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society we are selling Hoser Estate. I am selling Hoser Estate in honor of my uncle Ed Fleming, retired NYPD Detective, US Navy veteran, and father of six, who passed away last year from an aggressive form of leukemia.

WHO IS HOSER? Hoser is quite possibly the craziest dog I’ve ever met. He had a penchant for escape that convicts in Alcatraz would admire. And on one particular day, Hoser, my uncle’s family dog, made one of many escape attempts – he was found by a neighbor running down the street with a cinder block in tow, which was meant to keep him in the yard.

To place an order for Hoser Estate, email me at: zdericATyahoo.com or call (914)769-6870 (Prospero Winery). In most cases, Prospero can deliver directly to your home.

Hoser Estate is $20 per bottle or $15 if you order by the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home